Deakin’s have recently completed a plant room project at Birchwood Station.
Birchwood railway station is a railway station opened in 1981 by British Rail, serving the Birchwood district to the north east of Warrington, Cheshire, in the north west of England,
Deakin’s were awarded the contract to replace & upgrade the existing heating plant and associated pipework.
The project included the following work;
- Removal of redundant mechanical & electrical services.
- Installation of new Ideal Logic 18 HE Boiler
- Installation of new DAB primary heating pumps
- Installation of new control panel & modifications to outfield wiring.
- Installation of new Insulation.
- Installation of Danfoss TRV & LSV throughout the station. [/]